The Common Sense Alternative to ERP. Big and bloated ERP systems simply don't work for small business. DBA is everything ERP is not - simple, affordable, practical, and easy to implement.
NOTE: DBA requires self implementation with on-line support and training from the American developers. Support in New Zealand is limited with most New Zealand consultants now favouring Ostendo. Limited support is available from Summit Solutions.
Manufacturing Software for Small Business ERP systems, with all their power and might, can't compete with DBA when it comes to common sense features that matter most to small businesses.
If you, like so many others, have had a bad experience with ERP and are looking for something fresh and different, why not investigate the DBA small business alternative?
- Customer management and comprehensive pricing
- Inventory Planning, Management & Warehousing
- Bills of Materials
- Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP) and scheduling
- Service module for plant maintenance
- Fully integrated General Ledger and financials
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis tools
For more information, please visit the software vendor's website.